Rose Hot Chocolate
Party Tip: Create a hot cocoa bar with fun toppings! Bowls of marshmallows, fun sprinkles, chocolate shavings, and whipped cream allow for everyone to personalize their mug o’ chocolate.
- ⅓ C Unsweetened Cocoa or Cacao Powder
- ½ C Water
- 3 C Unsweetened Hemp Milk
- 1/2 C Social Mixers Rose Simple Syrup
- 4 ounces (½ C) Dark Chocolate, Finely Chopped
- Optional Toppings: Whipped Cream, Sprinkles, Marshmallows, Chocolate Shavings
In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together cocoa powder and water until smooth. (This takes about 30 seconds.)
Whisk in milk and Social Mixers Rose Syrup.
Once heated, add chopped chocolate.
Wait 20 seconds and then whisk until chocolate has melted.
Remove from heat.
Assemble your beverage: Evenly distribute hot cocoa between 4 mugs. Top with your favorite fun cocoa toppings!