A Hot Toddy is one of our favorite winter warmers, and it’s the easiest hot cocktail to make! All you need is your favorite whiskey, Social Mixers Lemon Rosemary Simple Syrup, and hot water. To make our hot toddy unique, we switched out the traditional honey and lemon for our Social Mixers Lemon Rosemary Simple Syrup. The brightness of the lemon and herbaceousness of the rosemary transform the hot toddy into a warm, comforting, and delicious hot cocktail.
HOT TODDY INGREDIENTS
- 2 oz whiskey
- 1 oz Social Mixers Lemon Rosemary Simple Syrup
- 4 oz freshly boiled water
HOW TO MAKE A WHISKEY HOT TODDY
- Combine whiskey and Social Mixers Lemon Rosemary Simple Syrup at the bottom of a mug.
- Boil water.
- Once boiled, add water to the mug.
- Stir to combine.
- Garnish with lemon wheel if desired.
TIPS & TRICKS FOR THIS EASY HOT TODDY RECIPE
If you don’t care for or don't have any whiskey, this hot cocktail recipe is equally delicious when made with bourbon, brandy, or even rum!
We also like to make this with our Ginger Lemongrass Simple Syrup instead of the Lemon Rosemary.
If the drink is too hot, let the water cool slightly for 5 minutes before pouring into the mug.